If you don't find the answer to your questions on this page, please email email@example.com.
Please see Shipping + Returns for information on shipping and returns.
Can my jewelry be repaired if damaged?
- We recommend the Jewelry Care Instructions below for your handmade jewelry purchased from Inspired Jules.
- If a jump ring or clasp fails within 6 months of purchase, we will be happy to replace them at no charge. Please note – we may not be able to do an exact replacement match since your item may be from one of our many makers, and repairs are done by Inspired Jules.
- All shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Repair Needed.
- Yes! We love custom orders at Inspired Jules and are here for you! Girls’ weekends, bridal parties, special occasions, or no occasion!
- We can build a custom Inspired Boutique Box or special jewelry order, just let us know what you need.
- Send your custom order request here.
- No, we are an e-commerce store.
- You may purchase Inspired Jules products from our website, or through Instagram, and Facebook.
- If you would like to host an Inspired Jules shopping party, please email email@example.com, attention Shopping Party.
Where is Inspired Jules located?
- In the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Kirkland, Washington.
Does Inspired Jules do collaborations with other brands?
- We love supporting small businesses and women makers.
- If you would like to do a collaboration or be featured in an upcoming Inspired Boutique Box, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Collaboration Inquiry.
Does Inspired Jules offer donations?
- Yes, currently we are making donations to Mary’s Place in Seattle, WA.
- Learn more here.
Is wholesale available?
- We pride ourselves on supporting other women makers and curate many of our products, which are not available wholesale.
- If you are interested in jewelry from our Inspired Collection, there is a $200 minimum order for wholesale. Please email email@example.com, attention Wholesale Inquiry.
Jewelry Care InstructionThank you for purchasing unique handmade jewelry from Inspired Jules! Each piece of jewelry has been made with love and we want it to last for years to come. There are many resources out there on how to care for various types of metal and jewelry, and we want to share our recommendations with you.
A couple general rules of thumb are to avoid wearing your Inspired Jules jewelry in any kind of water or allowing it to come in contact with chemicals. Prevent tangling by storing in a small sealed bag.
- If you want to keep your sterling silver jewelry looking its best, the most effective way to do this is to wear it daily. A simple wipe with a polishing cloth will keep it shiny and looking new.
- Sterling Silver can tarnish. It is made up of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent of other metals that form an alloy. Some of those other metals, primarily copper, can cause sterling silver to tarnish over time when they interact with moisture that's in the air.
- We recommend using our anti-tarnish bags, and storing your sterling silver jewelry in a cool and dark place if you won't be wearing it for a while. Sterling silver stores best away from sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Each Inspired Jules piece of sterling silver jewelry comes wrapped in anti-tarnish paper with a square of anti-tarnish cloth. This square can be used inside any sealable plastic bag, just be sure to squeeze extra air out of the bag before sealing.
- 14k gold can tarnish, so it is recommended to wipe your jewelry regularly with a polishing cloth.
- We recommend using our anti-tarnish bags, and storing your 14k gold jewelry in a cool and dark place if you won't be wearing it for a while. Sterling silver stores best away from sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Each Inspired Jules piece of 14k gold jewelry comes wrapped in anti-tarnish paper with a square of anti-tarnish cloth. This square can be used inside any sealable plastic bag, just be sure to squeeze extra air out of the bag before sealing.
Copper can tarnish, so it is recommended to wipe your jewelry regularly with a polishing cloth.
- Each Inspired Jules piece of jewelry comes wrapped in anti-tarnish paper. This paper can prevent copper tarnish and be used inside any sealable plastic bag, just be sure to squeeze extra air out of the bag before sealing.
- Most Inspired Jules jewelry containing semi-precious stones also contain one or multiple metals listed in our jewelry care instructions. Please follow recommendations for long-term storage and care.
- Semi-precious stones can break if not cared for. Although you would look great, we don't recommend wearing Inspired Jules semi-precious stone bracelets while gardening or doing housework.
- Inspired Jules stacking rings are made of .925 sterling silver. We recommend following the care instructions for sterling silver.
- Sterling silver rings can scratch. We recommend having a Ring Keeper handy on your purse, backpack, or gym bag for those times you need to remove your rings. It will both protect and prevent you from losing them!